1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
3. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
4. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
5. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
6. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
7. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
9. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Carries out temporary tasks assigned by superior.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Good command of English in both speaking and writing.
2. Strong motivation for sales.
3. Presentation and negotiation skills.
4. Overseas experience is preferred.
5. Experience in freight forwarding/international trade is preferred.
Welcome to our team. Send your personal information to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(please indicate the position)